Back To Contact
Reporting Lighting and Mural Tag Concerns
Embedded in the vision of Arts & Entertainment Atlanta is the goal to enhance the interaction between sidewalks and public spaces to create an active, pedestrian-friendly environment that is aesthetically pleasing and respectful of the interests of residents and businesses. To that end, the public is encouraged to provide input and report any concerns related to installations.
Each of the media companies are required to provide timely response to all lighting concerns and tagging reports, per their Services Agreement with the district.
Light Complaint Process
The media company will initiate email or phone contact with each affected party within 12 hours of receipt of communication of a complaint;
- Within two hours of receipt of complaint, media company shall access the brightness software to check and correct all settings and functionality; and
- Follow up in writing within 12 hours upon initial diagnosis of the specific issue.
The media company will respond to the reporting party within 24-48 hours.
- Tier One: Minor Maintenance: Minor cleaning/removal of graffiti to be complete within 15 business days if not sooner
- Tier Two: Major Maintenance: Minor retouching of mural/removal of major graffiti to be done within 30 business days if not sooner
- Tier Three: Mural Refresh: Between years 5 & 6, if not rotated out. A qualified artist will complete a mural refresh if needed.
Media Contacts for lighting or tagging concerns
Orange Barrel Media Signs - email@example.com
- Peachtree Center - 235 Peachtree Street
- 76 Forsyth Street Garage
- The Westin Hotel - 210 Peachtree Street
- The American Hotel - 160 Ted Turner Drive
- The Reverb Hotel – 89 Centennial Olympic Drive
Big Outdoor - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 101 Marietta Street and Garage
Arts & Entertainment Atlanta
This contact list will be updated as additional signs and art installations come online within the district.